1. I am taking vitamin D for a while. My naturopath has also advised me that I must sit out in the sun - midday. for 10 mins with my belly bared. apparently, the liver & solar plexus needs the sun to synthesize the Vitamin D.. makes sense.. solar is the sun.. and yellow is the colour of this chakra
2. I made parsley honey wine during the week.. according to St. Hildegarde's recipe. I now sip a small glass each night.. helps the heart... so the book says.
3. wearing blue chalcedony for the nerves and a blue lace agate for my throat chakra..
4. more tests to be done next week for my thyroid but the ultrasound for a goitre was all clear [and whoever called it a goitre in the first place? what a dreadful, dreadful name]
5. eating less carbohydrates to help the heart & cholesterol level
6. a small glass of red wine is partaken of, each night with dinner. helps the heart. apparently. according to my naturopath.
7. my naturopath plucked some chicory from her garden for me to grow. she wants me to eat lots of greens.. for the heart..
8. I have planted lettuce, beetroot, onions, spinach and garlic during the week. some of which the possums enjoyed overnight.. Joe built some cages to protect the small plants...
10. I have been trying to make my liver smile. how do I do that? you ask... by visualizing my liver and then a big smile into it.. the liver must, must be joyful
13. this afternoon, I go on retreat for the weekend. looking forward to the silence. 'It is in the silence, that you know yourself'....