1. first of all - Lamingtons are a must... sponge cakes cut into squares, dipped in melted chocolate icing then rolled in coconut.
2. you must wear funny hats and pull funny faces.. a few drinks always helps.. [daughter Louisa, mother of Harry & Charlie - and no, the tattoo is not real]
3. you must serve the obligatory lamb sausages and my signature sweet potato dish
4. you play with grandma and have your photo taken...
5. like I said, pull funny faces and act like a total fool..
6. you play with your great grandson [2 generations.. great Nan & great grandson]
7. you play and laugh with Dad [my son Caine with his boys Jack & Tom]
8. you wear Australian stuff.. mostly made in China. [yep, I'm a little Aussie - the littlest of our family - Charlie. He looks like a proud Australian! ]
9. you have photos taken and smile continuously [3 generations]
10. you bring friends to meet the family [the new girl in my son's life - Karen.. a lovely girl. she fits in well.]
11. you cook the above mentioned sausages in the heat.. [my son in law Garth - father of Harry and Charlie.. a lovely gentle man. ]
12. oh lord, did I really put this photo up? but yep... this is me with dutch husband [who, I might add is a naturalized Australian].. [photo played with and altered quite a bit, but we still don't look like Johnny Depp or Michelle Pfeiffer.. this is us in all our glory]